In this new Online Class I’m taking you on Mixed Media adventure to create this Romantic Canvas, using Lindy’s sprays and Magicals as colour mediums. I’m going to talk about a wide range of techniques, including the use of tissue paper, texture, composition, colour use and I show you how you can use gesso and acrylics besides the usual applications.
You can also join this class when you use your own material, other than the material I have chosen and is perfect for both the novice Mixed Media Explorer and the experienced Mixed Media fan.
When you purchase the class you will receive a discount code to use with your next purchase at HobbyVision, this is for the entire store to use, the action items excepted.
See the Introduction video for more information. These can be found under the tab ‘ Curriculum ‘ and can be viewed without having to purchase the class.
- Large amount of video footage
- English Spoken
- Possibility to ask questions, use the comments below the videos
- Personal feedback given by me when you email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heat tool
- Gel Medium/Glue gun (prefers a gel medium)
- White Gesso
- Material such as flowers, beads, clay, metal, sisal thread, cheese cloth, old pencils, straws etc
- Colour mediums (spray, pigment powder, paint, wax, just where your preference goes)
Textured Pasta/Modeling paste
Duration: +/-2 hours
0.00 average based on 0 ratings